R.W.FLAME Commercial Ice Maker Machine,265lbs/24h, 48lbs Storage Bin Freestanding
About this item
- 【INTENSE ICE MAKING POWER】R.W.FLAME commercial ice maker will bring you convenience and efficiency on ice making. Making 48 clear ice cubes for one cycle in just 12 to 18 minutes—and up to 265 lbs of ice in 24 hours with 48 lbs ice storage capacity
- 【EASY TO USE CONTROLS】 Built with an intuitive and easy to use control panel that has an LCD indicator for displaying water and ice making functions. The ice making time and the thickness of the ice cubes can be adjusted by pressing the (+) or (-) buttons. This machine is also equipped with an automatic cleaning function
- 【Free Standing Design】Made of stainless steel,This 21.9"(L)x17.1"(W)x32.8"(H) design lets you install the ice maker anywhere inside your home, pantry or restaurant. Just make sure to always have a water outlet near your unit. Freestanding clear ice cube maker does not take up much space at all and has a sleek, rust-resistant stainless steel interior
- 【ENERGY SAVING】 Equipped with a powerful 200W compressor to cool, it will be a mighty addition to your bar or under counter, while the water usage rate is up to 99%. (NOTE: Please transfer the ice cubes to freezer if you don't use them instantly).
- 【COMMERCIAL or LARGE HOUSEHOLD USE】The unit produces crystal clear ice cubes that work great for applications in homes, restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores and more(not for outdoor use). approved for commercial use, pairing high output and capacity with a self-contained, compact design.
- 1 x Ice Maker
- 1 x water drain pipe (3 meters long）
- 1 x water quick connector of the water faucet
- 1 x water supply pipe (3 meters long）
- 2 x Connectors
- 1 x User Manual
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Material: Stainless Steel & Iron Painting
- Ice Making Capacity: 265 lbs/24 Hours
- Ice Making Time: 11-20mins
- Ice Storage Capacity: 48 lbs
- Ice Shape: Ice Cube(0.9''*0.9''*0.9'')
- Net Weight: 90.4 Lbs
- Product Size: 21.9"(L)x17.1"(W)x32.8"(H)
If the ice machine is brought in from outside in winter, give it a few hours to reach room temperature.