R.W.Flame Commercial Ice Maker, 265lb/24h Large Capacity for Bar&Restaurant
- FAST MAKER-R.W.Flame ice maker has a powerful and fast ice making capacity. Makes batches of ice cubes in about 265 lbs of ice in 24 hours and quickly makes clear ice in one cycle within some mins. Especially in the hot summer, you can enjoy drinks and beer with ice cubes. 48 lbs capacity storage bin. Includes Scoop and Connection Hose
- PORTABLE and COMPACT-This ice maker portable, convenient and compact in size，and uses a thicker insulation layer, so even after the power is off, the ice can be kept for 3-5 hours. Ideal for restaurants, hotels or big households that often require a constant, large quantity of ice. Size:21.9"(L)x17.1"(W)x32.8"(H)
- EASY TO USE- Built with an intuitive and easy to use control panel that has an LCD indicator for displaying water and ice making functions. You just plug in to main and add some water, then press the button, the digital screen will tell you how long it will take to enjoy the ice.
- USE FUNCTION-LCD screen let's you know the time to add the water, it's equipped with alarm light and automatic shutdown function, take out the ice cubes, the machine will automatically start go into the ice-making mode.
- WITH ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES - This ice maker comes with a full set of accessories including an ice scoop, water supply hose, water supply connector and a water draining hose. Before first time use, clean the ice machine and keep it in an upright position for 24 hours. Only connect the appliance to a potable water supply.
- 1 x Ice Maker
- 1 x water drain pipe (3 meters long）
- 1 x water quick connector of the water faucet
- 1 x water supply pipe (3 meters long）
- 2 x Connectors
- 1 x User Manual
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Material: Stainless Steel & Iron Painting
- Ice Making Capacity: 265 lbs/24 Hours
- Ice Making Time: 11-20mins
- Ice Storage Capacity: 48 lbs
- Ice Shape: Ice Cube(0.9''*0.9''*0.9'')
- Net Weight: 90.4 Lbs
- Product Size: 21.9"(L)x17.1"(W)x32.8"(H)
If the ice machine is brought in from outside in winter, give it a few hours to reach room temperature.