42" Recessed Electric Fireplace Heater, 750W-1500W
- Dimensions: 42"L x 18.1"H x6"W. With Wall mount and table bracket,it is easy to be installed and ideal for all kind of occations such as home, office, or anywhere heat and ambiance is needed. 5100 BTUS; Uses 120V; 1 Years Warranty.
- MULTI OPERATING MODES: Touch Screen On Front Panel;12 flame & LED flame bed color modes;12 flame speed modes;12 flame speed modes;Specially automatical flame design(the flame color and brightness changed automatically);1 hour to 8 hours timer control;8m remote control operating distance;Sleep modes with all lights down while heating.
- 2 HEAT SETTINGS & ENERGY SAVINGS: 750W & 1500W for different rooms and weathers which can be adjusted accordingly for both warm and energy saving purpose. It has energy saving LED techology also. The supplemental zone heating is for up to 400 square feet.
- TWO WAYS OF INSTALLATION: Wall mounted & In-wall recessed are all available. The air outlet is on the upper part of the panel not on the top of the fireplace. This electric fireplace can fit your different kinds of demands and purposes.
- SAFETY: Wall mounted & portable fireplace heater with LED fire & ice flame. No gas, ethanol, propane, or gel cans required. No special vents, chimneys needed. It also has auto-heat kill satety to avoid the superheating. The infrared heat is good for maintaining the natural humidity within the air without making the room too dry.
Two Installation Method:Wall Mounted; In Wall Recessed
Material: Metal, Tempered Glass(Panel)
Dimensions: 42"L x 18.1"H x6"W
Touch Screen Control Functions: YES
Adjustable thermostat: YES
auto-heat kill safety: YES
Power Cable: 170cm (About 70 inch)
Flame Colors: 12 multi-color modes
LED Background Colors: 12 multi-color modes
Coverage Area: 400 sq feet
Low heat: 750W heater
High heat: 1500W heater
Voltage: 120V AC
Warranty: 1 Years
Includes: (1) heater, (1) remote control, (1) wall mount, (1) user's manual,
Control panel ON/OFF switch must be ON to use remote control.
This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burn, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces.
Keep combustible, paper, and fabric materials at least 3 feet (0.9m) away from the heater.